A perfect gift for a new Mommy . . .
Infant Massage and Yoga Workshop
Schedule: 9:30-11 am - 4 Mondays - May 13, 20, and June 3, 10.
Space is limited, so register today, don’t delay!
Enjoy this precious time with your baby through a gently invigorating Yoga practice while acquiring the powerful parenting tool of Infant Massage.
No prior yoga experience required. Learn to modify Hatha Yoga postures so you may practice with baby, while honoring your baby’s needs. Baby is actively engaged, with playful movement for baby while strengthening your body, mind and spirit through poses that balance ease and challenge.
Bond with your growing baby with an in-depth Infant Massage component. Benefits abound:
• improved sleep (for everyone!)
• increased relaxation
• increase baby's sensory awareness, to name but a few.
Enhance your parenting experience by:
• learning to recognize your infants' cues and behavioral states
• building a daily routine of infant massage strokes, including special techniques to sooth tummy discomfort and colic
• sharing of your particular parenting experience to learn from each other.
Parents will receive:
• Infant Massage: A handbook for Loving Parents by Vimala McClure
• oil for the massage and a wash cloth
• handouts of massage strokes for easy reference
Both moms and dads are welcome as well as grandparents or other primary caregivers. Please note: This workshop is designed for pre-crawling babies in mind, although you will receive information how to modify the routines as your child grows.
Milena is a certified and registered infant massage and yoga teacher, practicing since 2004.
For more info, please go to www.blissbeyou.com
To pre-register with Milena directly at (cell) 215 356 six six nine three or e-mail at email@example.com