the Cedars House rules

Eat. Train. Run. The Cedars House is a cafe, running hub, and personal training center at the start of Forbidden Drive in Philadelphia's beautiful Fairmount Park.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Spring Couch to 5k class begins on March 16th!!


the Cedars House Cafe

Spring is Here! It is time for . . .
Couch to 5k: Beginners’ Running Class!

2 Saturdays and 4 Sundays
9:30 am
**Please note class schedule
Saturday, March 16th  
Sunday, March 24th
Saturday, March 30th
Sunday, April 7th
Sunday, April 14th  
Sunday, April 21st
Make-up classes can be scheduled on an individual basis.  Each participant may schedule up to 2 make-up classes.
$75 ($15 off for 2nd time participants)

Tired of thinking about running but not actually doing it? This class will provide the motivation and the lesson plan for you to accomplish your fitness goals!
Only requirement: running sneakers and you!
The class will culminate with a 5K race that we will choose together.

Questions? Call 215-242-3121 or e-mail rickigever@gmail.com
to reserve your space in the class today!

Name:

Best e-mail

Best Phone:

Notes, Comments:

I the undersigned, intending to be legally bound, hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors administrators, and representatives waive and release any and all rights, claims and obligations of any kind for any damages of any kid that I may have against the Cedars House and its representatives, or Fairmount Park for any and all injuries and/or losses suffered while participating in this class. I also waive any rights of subrogation by any party.  Lastly, I will hold harmless the Cedars House and its representatives and Fairmount Park from any damages that I may have contributed to in any way.  I attest that I am in good health and am able to participate in moderate to rigorous exercise.  By signing below, I attest that I have read, understand and agree to all terms and conditions as listed in the above waiver.


Name (Signature)                                                                                                Date

No comments:

Post a Comment